HOW I SLEPT WITH OUR HOUSE GIRL

How i slept with our
house girl( Part 1) The first time I saw Susy was kitu last year December. Susy was our new housegirl brought after my wife complained ati wa kwanza alikiwa anakula sana. Suzy was totally black in complexion, but her figure was nothing Av ever seen ( my wife is brown kikuyu, but figure hakuna kitu)...I asked Suzy where she was from, nikijifanya serious since wife , she said she was from Bungoma, some place called mundika. I decided to ask zile serious quastions, kama amewahi kuwa mboch mahali, she told me she was straight from Bungoma, kwa roho nikasema, 'huyu bibi akifukuza, Ata heri mi pia niende. Kwa mind, I started imagining her black pussy, pussy tamu Ni ile nyeusi kama giza ya ushago, hizi zingine hakuna kitu. Baas, I told my wife itabidii tummonitor for sometime especially how she looks after the kid. Weekend ilipofika, Suzy akasema anataka kufanya thorough cleaning, nilikuwa kwa seating room watching how hurricane imefanya watu uko indonesia. Wacha mluhya ainame kupanguza Meza ya TV huku haga imeniface, sema mguu, sema matako...i decided this one I have to sleep with. I needed a plan, first thing was to test if she could keep a secret.Kuna wake ukikatia wanaambia madam. I told her nywele take inakaa mbaya, chulia hii thao utengeneze, she was happy , but I told her usiambie madam. Akasema, 'mimi Ni mtu mkubwa siezi sema kitu ka hiyo,nikajua baas, first test passed. My second assignment, was to convince madam the way I hate her. Ndyo nicreate alibi....I started by telling my madam, ati susy was dirty...hata simpendi, tafuta houseguel mwengine...nada told me to vumilia since kupata housegiel Ni stress. To confirm kama alikiwa convinced, I heard her telling her friends the way amepata housegiel mzuri, but Baba Mike hampendi, nikajua baas...ukitaka kujua vile kulienda,Follow for part 2...

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post